Do you ever find yourself struggling to start your day? It can be hard to get motivated when everything seems to be going against you. One of the best ways to change this is by starting your day by giving to yourself first, before going out and giving to the world.
There are many ways to do this, meditating, journaling, yoga just to name a few, but none are quite like positive affirmations.
Affirmations are a great way to set the tone for your day and create a positive mindset. The best part about affirmations is that they are so easy! You can do them in seconds by just repeating one short phrase over again until it becomes internalized.
Here are some of the best affirmations to help start you day. With these positive thoughts in mind, you'll be able to take on anything that comes your way!
- I am a ray of sunshine that always finds its way to others. My voice is full and welcoming, my smile contagious - so much love in every word I say or do!
- With every breath, I am in control. With the power of my heart and perfect clarity at hand, there is nothing that can stop me from achieving what matters most today!
- Being happy is my right. No one can take that away from me or limit the way I feel on any given day!
- I'm in charge of what goes into my mind; therefore, it's also mine to control how we're going about doing things today- tomorrow...and beyond.
- I am I aligning myself with my highest self every day. I do this by focusing on what I want instead of worrying about things that don't matter and practicing gratitude for all the wonderful opportunities life has given me.
- The more I use the power of love and give it away to others in my life; whether they are close or far away from me -the better everything gets.
Positive affirmations like the ones above will help you start your day off right and continue to inspire you throughout any hectic workday. Just a few minutes of repeating positive statements about yourself can help set the tone for the entire day and make you feel more confident and optimistic. So why not try using positive affirmations today?
If you need some inspiration, take a look at some of our favourite affirmation prints available in our collection.
And if you have any others that work well for you, share them with us!
Yours in Positivity